Ventura Executive Suites
701 East Santa Clara St, Suite 31
Ventura, CA 93001
If you are in crisis
If you are thinking about harming yourself or attempting suicide, see help right away:
- Call 911 for emergency services.
- Call your doctor’s office.
- Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) the toll-free, 24-hour hotline to be connected to a trained counselor at a suicide crisis center nearest you.
- Ask a family member or friend to help make calls or take you to the hospital.
If you have a family member or friend in crisis
If you have a family member or friend who is suicidal, do not leave the person alone. Try to get the person to seek help immediately from an emergency room, physician, or mental health professional. Take seriously any comments about suicide or wishing to die. Even if you do not believe your family member or friend will actually attempt suicide, the person is clearly in distress and can benefit from your help in receiving mental health treatment.
See also Referrals.