Here, you'll find a number of resources for the continued work of therapy. If you're just beginning therapy with me, click the button to the right.
Specific topics covered below:
Depression and Anxiety
Therapeutic Lifestyle Change tackles mood and depression from 6 angles:
- Nutrition: Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Thoughts: Anti-Rumination Strategies
- Exercise: Happy Chemicals and Stress Relief
- Light Exposure: Sunlight and Vitamin D
- Social Support: Connect and Share
- Sleep: Supporting Quality Rest
Dr. Stephen Ilardi
The Family Therapy Institute offers books, questionnaires, and music for parents and kids. Start with HowsYourFamily.com for 10 keys to happy family life. HappyKidsSongs.com teaches character lessons through music. Strong-WilledChild.com lays out a model for win-win parenting in tough cases of defiant behavior.